Saturday, January 18, 2014

just around the corner ...

The imminent arrival of Coconut Heinrich is just around the corner ... just under three weeks away!  I can't believe that it's coming so quickly.  I have the baby's room finished (look for my next blog all about the nursery!) ... as it can be.  Once the baby is born, I can get to some finishing touches by adding name accents and color accents, etc.

When we were in Kansas City over the holidays, my sister took my maternity pictures.  She really does a great job, and I am very happy with the results!  If you are in the Kansas City Metro area, you should check out her website www.dananichole.com.  She is an excellent photographer!

Here are (some ... just waiting for the rest to arrive on a CD in the mail) of the photos from my THIRD maternity shoot ... that's hard to believe! I'll probably post another maternity shoot blog once all of my pictures are available to me.

I took some of the pics and did some editing, myself.  Just for fun!  I have a bunch more, but they are personalized with names of the baby ... both, if it's a boy or a girl!  Can't reveal those, yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment