Friday, December 9, 2011

"there's poo everywhere!" colton heinrich.

So, I walk into Colton's room to get him out of bed on Thursday morning, and he says to me as I walk in, "There's poo everywhere! Wipe it, Mommy! Wipe it!" I peer over the rail of the crib to see this monstrosity.It wasn't on his hands ... a little bit was on the bottom of one foot. But for the most part, it was smeared up his back and down his legs. Unfortunately for me, there was poop on the railings, as well as, falling down behind the crib. I took him straight to the shower. I showered him off in his jammies. Then I removed the wet jammies and washed him down good! Then I took the jammies to the sink in the laundry room and rinsed them out very well. I had to do the same with his sheets. I have never seen such a large amount of diarrhea in one setting! I'm glad he was smart enough not to play in it or smear it everywhere, but it was still gross! He's lucky I found him that way and not his Dad. Billy would've probably taken one look and said, "Good luck, Colton!" Ha, ha!

This weekend, we are going to use our newest toy ... the pressure washer that Billy picked up on Thursday. We'll get our driveway and sidewalks sparkling clean! It's really powerful. We used it today a little bit just to see how it works. I had a lot of fun spraying the driveway down. Who knew cleaning could be so fun? We have to be really careful with it and make sure that we take good care of it. We don't want it to get ruined. It's an expensive toy! We are half owners with the Adams. Both of our families will have nice and clean driveways.

We went on a walk this evening to look at some of the Christmas lights in our community. It was really nice. Colton enjoyed seeing the blow up Christmas decorations ... although, those aren't really my favorites. He saw about four giant Santas and one giant Frosty the Snowman. The weather has been so nice in the evenings for the past few days. Makes for a nice walk.

So far this season, I have made Christmas cookies, fudge, and peanut butter kiss drop cookies. I think I'll make carmels and maybe a few other treats before we head to see my Mom in Oregon. Christmas is definitely not a time to diet ... but at least I'm getting my daily exercising done. I guess the diet part can come after the holidays are over.

Today, I found Colton playing so nicely. I could hear him chatting to himself and his toys while I was doing my hair. I came out of the bathroom and walked by him. He turned to me, and that's when I saw it ... Khloe's pink pacifier hanging out of his mouth. I looked at him. His eyes were wide (he's been in trouble for this before). I held out my hand ... he walked over and gave me her pacifier. I said, "Colton, whose pacifier is this?" He said, "It's Baby Khloe's." I asked, "Are you supposed to play with it?" "No," he answered. He knows better, but he is so fascinated with her pacifiers ... probably because she puts them in her mouth, but he knows he's not allowed to put them in his mouth! That silly kid. While he was playing today, I found this!Colton likes to line up all of his cars and trucks on the windowsill. He does this a lot. Then I can hear him say, "Here comes the red truck! Here comes Lightning McQueen! Here comes the blue tow truck!" I find it a little OCD, but it's cute, too.

So thankful it's the Sabbath! Have a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment