Monday, March 17, 2014

one month girl

1 month
On March 7th, Alice turned one month old! I can hardly believe it's been over a month already.  Time just flies when you have a lot going on, I guess.  I feel like I'm just getting into the swing of this, and already, she's passed the one month mark!
Alice Margaret Heinrich ... 3/7/14
Here are her one month stats from her well-check:

Weight: 10 lbs. 11 1/2 oz. (75th percentile)
Length: 22 7/8 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 1/4 inches (99th+ percentile)

I took (way too many) pictures of Alice for her one month birthday.  My mom (number 5 in her family) keeps telling me to take a lot of pictures and to write everything down, so that the last can feel as special as the first.  I must've taken her advice, because as I was editing photos, I realized that I took a TON of pictures to commemorate this time of her life.  I'm pretty sure Alice has nothing to worry about ... she will have her time in the spot light as Khloe and Colton have (and still do)!

Over the first month of Allie's life, she slept A LOT!  She still sleeps a lot! Luckily, she sleeps a lot at night, too.  She is super patient, loving, calm, sweet, and most precious.  She is not a demanding baby (except when she needs to be at feeding time ... even then, she can wait, if need be).  She began to coo at the end of the first month (she's getting more and more vocal every day).  She seems to recognize me, and I swear she smiles when she connects with me!

Her brother and sister adore her beyond belief!  They pay attention to her as much as possible.  If she's asleep in her room, they ask about her.  They get so excited when she's out and awake!  I know they can't wait until she is crawling around, and they can play with her more.  I am so proud to see how much they love her ... they pray for her ... and they protect her from others.  She is blessed to have Colton and Khloe as big bro and big sis.  They will be her friends and care takers.

Billy and I feel pretty lucky to have Alice in our lives. Our children have blessed our family. Enjoy all of her one month pictures ... there are a lot of them! Ha!
This is one of my favs!
That face!  Those eyes!
She is so sweet!  I love this picture.
Here Alice is wearing my old outfit and booties from when I was a baby.  I love it!
My old booties ...
Those eyes and that smile! 
A little tummy time!
Love the buttons down the back.
Sweet Alice ... Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment