Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Alice Margaret is ONE!

There are a few blogs I'm very late with writing, but I just didn't want to let Alice's 1st birthday moment to be posted sometime in April!

So, my good friend, Gwendy, asked me if I wanted to do a mini-session stylized photo shoot with her on Super Bowl Sunday. That's usually not Billy's thing ... but he agreed to it this time--for Alice. And as long as Alice was going to get some cute pictures, why not include all three kids ... right!?!

Heather Rice is a friend of many of my friends, and Gwendy has had a ton of photo-shoots with her. I was pretty excited to have one, as well ... as I am always impressed by her work. With this stylized photo shoot, several wedding/party vendors in Orlando wanted Heather to take pictures of what they offer ... and I hear there may be some pictures that may be going into a magazine out of her photo shoots ... anyway, she had several clients sign up to get a photo shoot with the vendors' products. It was an amazing opportunity for us! (If you're in the Orlando/Tampa/Central Florida area, please check out www.heatherricephotography.com or visit Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heather-Rice-Photography/339159642769092.)

I love every picture! I think she did an incredible job ... but I knew she would ... thank you to Gwendy who invited me to join in on the fun ... and thank you to Heather who is a photography genius. <3 p="">
This is one of my favorites! 
Billy likes this one a lot.
This is my favorite group shot ... that Khloe ... her smiles are very painful when not natural. LOL! 
I love these!
I heard Khloe tell Heather, "Look at what I found!" And then Heather said, "Hold it right there." And voila! This cute picture. 
How adorable are these puppies!?!
This boy! I love him so.
So precious ...
That crinkley nose ... I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment