Friday, February 14, 2014

valentine's 2014

Happy Valentine's Day from me and Alice!
We had a great Valentine's Day this year!  I'm guessing it's partly because I feel a million times better today than I have since last Sabbath (which was, by far, the worst day--physically--since my c-section).  I got to spend the day bonding with my new baby girl, Alice.  Just the two of us all day today.  I went on a little shopping trip to spend the gift card we received from friends for her at Gymboree.  It was a gorgeous day! I really needed to get out and about to feel like a "normal" person again.  Fresh air, a little walking, interaction with others ... a good prescription for recovery.  Then the day ended with my Buddy coming home from work to spend the evening with me and Allie.  He brought Thai food, sushi rolls, and a very special gift for me!  The tofu panang was delicious.  The sushi was perfect.  And the Pandora bracelet was just what I was hoping for!  He picked out my very first charm ... a bead with a 'MOM' written on it and three gems representing our three kids.  He thought it was appropriate since I just had Alice one week ago today.  (I was only missing my two older kiddos ... but they are having a blast with Grandma & Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins at the beach.)
I woke up to this lovely girl this morning. Isn't she too cute!?! I love little hands clasped by the face. Adorable!
Out shopping with my littlest girl ...
What I had ready for Billy when he got home.
My LOVE
My gift from Bud.  I LOVE IT!
That's right!  ONE WEEK old already!  I can't believe the time has gone even this fast.  It was a rough week ... but I knew this week would be difficult.  The first week out is always the roughest, but each day gets better and better.  I just love our little Allie.  She is a sweet, doll baby!  She is so patient, quiet, sweet, loving ... and I just can't get enough of her.  Colton and Khloe just want to hold her and love her.  They are being such sweet older siblings.  I am blessed to have three adorable and loving little ones!  It is a joy to be their Mommy.
I love my babies!
Koki is singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to Allie.  Can you see her "up above the world so high" actions?
I took some Valentine pictures of Alice today.  I want to do a photo shoot with her, but I only got to the Valentine's Day outfit today.  I will try to take more of just her little newborn-self tomorrow.  I know ... I'm over posting and over doing it, but she would only be left out!  I did the same with my other two kiddos.  I'm a Mom in love with my babies.
I love those buns up in the air! 
cuteness
Look at that face!!! Chubs! 
My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment