Tuesday, July 15, 2014

JU-ly

These three firecrackers make life worth living!
July started out with a bang ... literally, we went to a fireworks show at Wiregrass Mall by our house.  The show was really good!  Despite the event getting delayed due to people parking where they weren't supposed to be parking ... the fireworks show was amazing!  We were all very impressed ... and this was the first year that no kids were wailing--and in true Alice form, she was sound asleep through it all.  
My camera phone didn't capture the true essence of the fireworks' beauty, but these pictures will have to do!

On the morning of the 4th of July, Gwendy and I made it to the gym for a special 90 minute cycling marathon class.  It was pretty intense, but we had a lot of fun!  This crazy girl captured our pain and insanity with a selfie mid-ride!  She's the Queen of Selfie's!
Burning it out through cycling!
After the cycling class ended, we were heading out of the gym when we saw one of our favorite Zumba teachers finishing up in the main group workout room ... so ... we booked it in there as quickly as we could!  We finished the morning with 25 minutes of Zumba.  We are crazy, but it was so much fun! I'm so happy we stayed ... we love Zumba!
Love this girl!  She's one of my best friends, and she keeps my workouts fun and me sane!
We spent the day hanging out at our friends' house, the Adams.  We had a delicious meal of grillers, corn on the cob, fruit salad, potato salad, mac salad, and chips!  Gwendy made a delicious strawberry dessert ... very festive! We had pool fun, and the kids really enjoyed the sparklers and the pop-its.  I think they all liked the pop-its the most ... it's fun to throw things!
Swimming at Uncle Brian and Auntie Gwendy's house!
Sparklers!
Colton wasn't too sure at first. Daddy was there to help out! 
POP-ITS!
They had such fun throwing the pop-its!
Colton with a big throw!
Baby photo bomb! 
Me and my littlest baby.
Getting the hang of it ... but he doesn't want the sparks to hit his feet--hence, the weird stance.
She loved it!
Such fun! 
My pretty girl. 
LOVE 
I took the opportunity of a holiday to dress up my kids in super cute outfits and take pictures of them!  I sure love these kiddos, and I appreciate any opportunity to snap some cute shots of them.
They are getting to be so big now!  I love them so much!
I LOVE this picture!  Sweet sisters! 
Those eyes, those chins ... that smile!  Love this girl!
The 4th of July was the day she picked to finally show her interest in moving around ... she rolled over.  This is the picture I got as she just finished her first roll onto her tummy by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment