Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby Coconut ... 29 weeks old


Here he ... or she ... is!  At about 29 weeks, this little one is over 3.5 pounds and looking pretty healthy.  At my doctor's appointment today, I learned that my amnio fluid is on the low-side of normal (still), and the baby is breach.  That little sucker flipped it's head right up in-between my ribs. I can't really tell that he/she is jammed up there, but every now and again, I feel pressure on my lower abs ... I'm guessing he/she is kicking or stretching his/her feet.  Now, I know!

Because of the awkward position and the low-ish fluid, I get to have another (my 4th) sonogram a month from now!  So, I suppose it's not all bad.  My doctor just wants to make sure the baby flips into the head-down position ... though, he did say that because I'm having a c-section, it doesn't make that big of a difference.  He says that he just likes to know what he's getting in to as best as possible, so he isn't surprised on d-day.

As for me, I've been feeling really good.  I got the back patio power-washed yesterday and today.  It really needed it!  I couldn't believe how much mold, mildew, and dirt had built up on our screen frame.  Tomorrow, I will start on our driveway.  All of the rain and humidity from the rainy season really makes the dirt stick and mold and weeds grow.  Yuck!

This past weekend, I taught Sabbath School ... and that was pretty much it.  We laid low, and we had some family time.  It was very nice!  Billy had to work on Sunday ... I disliked that very much, but budget season ends this week ... so here's to hoping for more time at home!

On Sabbath, we had a discussion about telling the gender of a baby via the sonogram picture by looking at the face.  I think it's bogus, but one of our friends (and maybe a little bit Billy) thought you could probably make a really good guess.  I think it's still 50/50, but take a look!  Here are my three kids ... (though, Koki is hiding really well in her picture).  Could you tell either way ... if you didn't know on any of them?  I think they all look like boys!  Ha, ha!

I don't know ... we'll see February 7th ... until then ... I'm just glad we got a nice picture of Baby Coconut to keep forever.  What a cutie!

I have to ask ... does this girl look like me or what?  Though it's hard to tell with this coloring, my hair is blonde, and I have blue eyes ... but the facial features and expression.  Hard not to see the similarities.  Love that girl of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment