Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween with the Heinrichs

We had a fun and busy October.  The kids and I went to several pumpkin patches and enjoyed the "fall" that FL brings.  We had our MOMs Club friends over to make fall crafts and later the next week to make ghost bananas.  The the week of Halloween, we had a dress up for ice skating party, a Trunk'or'Treat party with our MOMs Club, and finally ... Halloween day.  It was a lot of fun for the kids, and they looked awfully cute in their costumes!

Colton and Khloe really enjoyed carving pumpkins!  Khloe wasn't too keen on the feeling of the guts, but Colton liked it.  She just wanted to use the scraper spoon and not her hands!  They both picked out their design.  Colton chose Mater ... while Koki picked Snoopy (probably because he's a puppy).
Ready to carve pumpkins!
He was very excited!
Ready to begin!
We cut the top off!
He was proud that he pulled the top off all by himself.
Showing off the guts.
Ewwww!
Koki and Daddy cleaning out her pumpkin.
Digging away!
Having fun with Mommy ... a little seed on her belly!
Mommy with Colton ... guts on his arm!
I love this picture!  I gave him a smooch while he was cleaning out his pumpkin, and he made this face.  I love this guy so much!
There they all are!
Snoopy and Mater
All lit up!
Colton's
Khloe's
 Our MOMs Club had their annual Trunk'or'Treat party the day before Halloween.  Every mom decorates the trunk of her Mom-mobile, and we hand out candy or little toys.  I handed out small Halloween/Fall hand sanitizers and the Ghost and Mummy pretzels I made.  It was so cute to see all of the kiddos dressed up!  They were all adorable.  The kids always have fun at this event.
My sweet kids!
I just love the look on Khloe's face here.
All of the kids ... well, the ones who didn't walk away crying before the picture could be taken!
The pretzels I made.
She didn't want to take her costume off!  She wore it most of the day.
When we went to Colton's ice skating class that week, they had a party.  He wore his costume to skate.  I piled the clothes on under his costume, because it's so cold on the ice ... and his costume is so thin!  Good for a Florida costume ... bad for an ice skating costume.  He had a lot of fun at skating that day, and he even got a treat when the class was over.
Isn't he adorable?  I just love his laugh.
It's chilly where we watch Colton, so I didn't put Khloe's costume on her.  She still looked cute, though.
The kids at skating ...Wario, Minnie Mouse, and Max (from Where the Wild Things Are).
Colton skating with his good friend, Evy.
There he is ... skating around!
Daddy came home early on Halloween, so we could get out trick'or'treating before dark.  The kids were excited to get going.  They took a few pictures for me first.  I was surprised they would do that for me ... they really just wanted to go to get candy!
The cutest Mario Kart drivers ever ... Princess Peach and Wario!
Posing with their pumpkins!
Running along to catch up with brother.
Getting candy!  Trick'or'Treat!
Having fun with Mommy!
Colton and Daddy on the move!
Sundown ... it was beautiful that night.
Then it got spooky red! 
All of their loot!  It's a lot.  I've put most of it away.  I can't believe we only did our street, and they got so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment