Friday, May 21, 2010

days gone by ....

It seems that each day that I run and do my Jillian Michaels video, I must be getting smaller and smaller ... then I'll randomly weight myself only to find that ... indeed ... I have gained weight or stayed the same. What is going on here? I do realize that muscle weighs more than fat, but I have been exercising my butt off ... although, not literally, I guess. Is breastfeeding holding me back? So many women drop weight so easily during breastfeeding. It's like they do nothing and lose tons of weight. Lo, I am not that kind of woman. I feel as though I am slowly gaining weight. I am not eating badly. I am not even eating too much (anymore). Here I sit ... nowhere near where I thought I would be. I am holding on to the hope that once this breastfeeding is over, all of my exercising will kick in to high gear and WHAMMO! I will lose 15 to 20 pounds instantly! Okay, so it's probably a pipe dream, but I have to hold on to something to keep myself running 3 miles a day AND doing my Jillian Michaels video. I just want a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment