Sunday, May 2, 2010

3.2 REACHED!!!

So ... on Friday, I finally reached my running goal set for May 8. I ran 3.2 miles! :) It felt so good being able to do that since I haven't done anything like that since being pregnant and having Colton. I ran throughout my first trimester, and I probably ran about 3 miles a day ... but since then ... nothing. So, I feel good that it only took me 2 months to get back to 3.2 miles. My 5K is next Sabbath morning, so I am ready! I will try to run 3.2 miles at least twice this week. I will probably do 2.2 or so the other two days and then rest on Friday, so I can be refreshed for Sabbath morning. I hope I meet some of my weight loss goals, as I weigh and measure on Friday! I'm scared and nervous. I feel like I have more endurance, and I've been working out diligently ... but you just never know. Especially if I've gained muscle ... the scale can't differentiate between loss of fat and gain of muscle--all I will see is no weight loss or little weight loss. I really hope it shows some weight loss, and I especially hope to see some inches lost. Yikes! Doom day is coming. This weekend, Colton turned 5 months old! I am so proud of him. He's rolling like a King ... well, at least from back to front, and he is lifting his body onto his hands. He's getting so big!

Well, we'll see how this week goes. On a good note since my last blog ... I am wearing some old shorts from BC (before Colton), and that feels GREAT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment