Monday, May 10, 2010

Stats for May 8 (as done on May 10)

Well, I didn't lose what I thought I would ... for working out twice a day for 5 days a week for a month, you would think I would weigh a lot less. Not yet. :( But on the plus side, I did lose weight and I did lose inches. Let's take a look:

April weight ... 184.5 May weight: 183 ... Pounds Lost: 1.5
June 8 goal weight: 179
measurements:
April hips-47 in. May hips: 42.5 ... Inches Lost: 4.5 inches
April bust-43 in. May bust: 41.5 in. ... Inches Lost: 1.5 inches
April underbust-37 in. May underbust: 37 in. ... Inches Lost: 0 inches
April waist-34 in. May waist: 34 in. ... Inches Lost: 0 inches
April thighs-29 in. May thighs: 26 in. ... Inches Lost: 3 (x2) inches
April biceps-13 in. May biceps: 12 in. ... Inches Lost: 1 (x2) inches
TOTAL INCHES LOST=14 inches
measurements goal: smaller

Not quite the goal I set or thought I would attain. I guess I felt like it was going much better ... but all of this is so much better than gaining, so I guess it's a win overall. I did lose several inches which is very, very good. Next month, I'd like to see a lot more weight lost and some more inches ... I don't know if I will lose much around the bust area until I stop breast feeding, but we'll see! :) Until next month ... here's to exercising, eating right, and pushing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment