Saturday, May 12, 2012

i love my kids

In preparation for Mother's Day, I took some pictures of the kids together, so I could send them out to the Moms in our lives (and grandmothers).  I could not get Khloe to smile for anything!  I tried so hard ... and all she did was crinkle her nose.  I may not have gotten the picture I was looking for, but I still got some cute shots.  Here's what I came up with after the photo shoot ended.  Colton gave me sweet, perfect smiles ... I guess he'll have to teach Khloe.
This is one of my favorites ... just because of the look on Colton's face.
I love this one, too!  Colton is my character, for sure!
LOVE

And here's the crinkle nose face I was telling you about ... I have nearly 200 pictures with her face just like this!
I do love this one ... they're both looking at something together.
I don't know what this look is on Khloe's face, but it's definitely not too cute.  Ha, ha!
I like this one, because it reminds me of something my Mom would make me and my sister do ... "Now, both of you touch that flower at look at it."  But, I did not ask them to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment