Sunday, December 18, 2011

girls' night!

So, tonight I had my second girls' night with Gwendy Adams. We went a couple of weeks ago to Maggianos and did a little Christmas shopping ... but around here in Tampa, malls don't stay open late during the Christmas hours ... well, 10 p.m., but that just started this week. Tonight was really fun! We went to Cinebistro, where you basically have a restaurant and movie all together. We sat in big, comfy, leather chairs and were served delicious food and drinks--all while watching a really, really great movie! We saw New Year's Eve. It was so funny! I loved it.It is produced by Garry Marshall. Of course, it was done really well. It has an all-star cast. My favorite (surprisingly) was Zac Efron ... don't worry, I'm ready for all of the jokes that come along with that! He was actually pretty funny in this movie. After we ate and watched the movie, we went shopping at The Shops at Wiregrass. Then we finished up the night with some Brusters ice cream. I had my favorite, Graham Central Station.It was super relaxing to not have to feed the kids dinner or put them to bed. Billy is a great Dad ... and it was so nice of him to relieve me of my duties for one night. I guess I did this for him twice this week ... but who's keeping score? Certainly not me! Ha, ha!

This week should be a good one ... light for Billy at work and pre-Christmas. I love this time of year! Merry Christmas to all ... and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to see that movie. Glad to know it's good. I lOVE Zac Efron, so you won't get made fun of by me:) Miss you and love you! Wish I could tag along for your girls nights!

    ReplyDelete