Saturday, October 5, 2013

kid numero tres

I have to admit--I feel badly for this little fellow ... or girlie, as it may be.  By the time the third pregnancy rolls around, I have stopped taking pictures and keeping mementos like I did with my first.  I thought I felt badly for Koki ... I feel for this little one, for sure!  Here I am at 22 weeks and counting ... and I haven't taken a belly shot.  I had nearly 8 by now with Colton and just a few less with Khloe.  So, here's a belly shot of baby #3.  It's not fabulous, but it's something for the kiddo!  I hope to keep better track of things for this one from now on ... don't want the little coconut to feel like I don't care.  We are definitely excited about him or her.  

I have been feeling the movement for about 3 weeks now ... I have a lot of placenta on the top of my uterus and the baby seems to be in the back, so it's been hard for Billy to feel it externally.  My 20 week sonogram went well ... got through it without finding out the gender.  Phew!  

I have been craving sweet drinks ... my dear friend, Steph Murrill, will be able to identify with me on that one!  I know she had those cravings with Kiki ... maybe with Rosie, too.  That is pretty much all.  I haven't had any aversions--with Koki I didn't want to get within a 10 feet of an avocado.  But I can't get enough flavored decaf iced coffees ... I'm needing to use some restraint there.  Maybe because it's been so hot, and I've been so thirsty!  I better find some flavored water to fill my cravings instead. 

All is well here ... the kids are excited about their new little bro or sis ... and we are enjoying fall--even if it feels like July! 
22 ... and a little bit ... weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment