Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sweetfield's Pumpkin Patch

This is our third year going to Sweetfield's.  We love it there!  There are a lot of animals for the kids to see, pet, and feed.  There's a corn maze, hay bales to climb, pig races to watch, a hayride, apple cider, kettle corn, and of course, pumpkins!

It's always a little toasty when we go ... as a midwesterner, I expect fall to feel cool and crisp ... but as a current Floridian, I know that isn't going to happen!  We had as good of fall weather as this state can muster.  There were a few clouds, and the humidity was low with a gentle breeze ... so despite a little sweat, we had some decent weather to be outside.

We had a really fun time, and I hope we continue to go every year ... no matter where we move to.  I always remember going to pick our pumpkins at the farm when I was little ... and it is a special memory that I have.  I hope these are like that for my kids.
This was the first try as we were entering the pumpkin patch.  They weren't very excited to take a photo.  I couldn't get Khloe to turn around.
This shot was much better!  This was as we were leaving.  Not fabulous ... but not bad.
We stopped to see the pigs.
A Daddy photo bomb!
Doing a little ropes course maze.
Having a good time!
I love this little Dolly!
He's king of the hill!
Queen of the hill!
My sweeties! 
Goat Colton 
Goat Khloe
Feeding the goats with Daddy.
Two of my favorite people.
Colton loves to feed the goats.
Koki got to pet the baby goat.
She was very happy to see the cow ... which is blocked by the other people.
The amount of people near the cow was never-ending... so here's a pic of Colton petting the cow ... that is behind the other people.
Daddy and Khloe doing the hay bale maze ... it was Daddy & Khloe's time versus Mommy & Colton's time ... Mommy & Colton WON! 
Daddy with his kiddos! 
The third kiddo.
Mommy with the kids ... next time I will rethink my sitting position.
We had a great time! 
Love my Dolly girl. 
He's such a sweetheart!

I thought these were two cute photos to show how much the kids have changed over the past three years!  It's hard to believe they can change so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment