Thursday, October 17, 2013

the haps of late

I have had my usual hard time writing blogs about what we've been up to ... I decided to do a small compilation blog with a bunch of random things we have done over the past month.  So ... it will be mostly in picture format with captions as the copy to let you know what we were up to.

Here are a few of the things the Heinrichs have been doing lately:
This is Mommy & Daddy's gift to Koki for her 2nd birthday! 
She absolutely LOVES it, and she plays with it all of the time. 
The nice part is that the floors are so large that she can fit her Barbie's in the house, too.
We headed to the Harvester's Pumpkin Patch again this year with MOMs Club ... it's at a local church.
I love my sweeties!
Through all of this craziness and fun, my birthday happened.  Billy couldn't spend breakfast with me, so he bought me these lovely treats for me to enjoy a special breakfast anyway.
He took me to the Tampa Bay Lightning home opener game.  We watched it in the owners' suite box.  Great view and all the food we could manage!
Happy 33 years to me!
What a fun time we had together!

I hosted my MOMs Club October Kids' in the Kitchen.  We made Greek yogurt covered frozen bananas.  They were cute! 
The spread at my MOMs Club event at our house.  Yum!
All of our banana ghosts! Spooky!
Koki listening to the children's story at church.
Cutie!
Praying ... not sneezing. 
Cradle Rolls A & B were in charge of performing a little bit at church.  They sang and did a hand poem.
Colton found Luigi (from CARS 1 & 2) at a car show at Wiregrass Mall.

I watched Gwendy's kids for an hour last week.  I found Colton reading about the fish in this book to Mason ... and Mason was patiently listening.
Koki was reading a book to herself.
A few weeks ago, Mom H was in town ... well, in Orlando, so we went to visit her at Brenda's house.  This is on our Sabbath evening walk.
Koki sliding with Grandma!
Riding in Ethan's little red wagon.
Peeking over the dock to see the fish.
Colton pulling Koki for a little ride.
My lovely family on a walk together.
This week, I hosted our MOMs Club craft play date.  We made hand painted pumpkins.
The finished product!
We visited a local fire station this week!
The kids enjoying the fire truck!
Our crew from MOMs Club who attended the Fire Station Tour.

We have been busy, and we have been having a lot of fun!  I love this time of year ... even if it's not too cool out.  Fall is the best season, and we are enjoying it immensely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment