Monday, January 30, 2012

rollin', rollin', rollin'

Today was a huge milestone for Khloe. She rolled over for the first time! (And she rolled and rolled and rolled.) I saw her laying on her side first. She hadn't done that yet. I thought it might be any day now when she finally rolled to her stomach. She ended up rolling not more than 30 minutes after I saw her laying on her side. It's pretty exciting ... except that once she gets on her tummy, she can't get back over. So, there's a lot of crying to go along with the rolling, because I can't leave for one minute without her flipping over and getting angry that she can't get back.
Laying on her side. Getting ready to roll.
She did it! This is Khloe right after she just rolled over.


On another crazy first of the day, Colton finally stuck something up his nose. He was eating grilled cheese, peas, and tator tots for dinner. He was doing really well, and eating everything ... when suddenly he says, "Mommy, help me! Get it out of there!" I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I stuck a pea up my nose!" Sure enough, a little green pea was up his nose ... and he was sucking it up in an attempt to blow it out. Luckily, he coughed and it went flying. Ew!
Colton and the pea.


This morning, we went to the park. Colton had fun pushing his stroller to the park and back. We went on the slides and looked for sticks. Khloe had a good time, too. She likes being outside--even if she has to stay in her carseat.
The multitasker.
Headed down the big slide!


What an eventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment