Friday, January 13, 2012

update on my "non-blogging"

Let me tell you quickly why I have been lacking on the blog front as of late. I am feeling overwhelmed ... busy ... and tired. Every time I sit down to upload pictures onto the blog I wrote last week about the holidays, I feel extremely sleepy ... and I decide that I'll "do it tomorrow". As you can see, I have yet to do it at all! The blog is written, but there are so many pictures to choose from ... and since I don't have my good old macbook--then I don't have my picture editing at hand ...and I have to upload the pictures I want to edit to a site then download them back to my computer ... just to upload them again to this blog! It's tiring ... it takes hours ... and I just don't want to do it. In theory, I want to do it. In reality, I want to sleep! I know that it's been nearly a month since I last blogged! How terrible is that? This weekend, Billy is taking his parents and Colton camping (as long as Colton is feeling better). I will try to finish this blog on Sunday afternoon while Khloe naps. We'll see ... I won't make any promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment