Wednesday, October 24, 2012

sicky ... song


Well, a cold has hit our house ... again.  Actually, I can't say that it's a cold for sure.  Maybe it's part of Khloe teething.  She definitely has had a lot of that going on lately.  All of these teeth have pushed through and are still moving up into place ... maybe that's where the snot and such came from.  Or maybe, she just got another cold.  She had a small cough this weekend.  No biggie.  Then on Monday, there was a lot of snot--I thought.  Then on Tuesday ... there was an enormous amount of snot!  And in true Koki form, she rubs her nose with the back of her hand and smears it all over her face and hair.  Lovely.  This morning, she woke up ... very late (9:40 a.m.), and I knew she needed the rest.  When I got her up, she was burning up ... 101.1.  So, I gave her Tylenol and Motrin.  Her fever has gone down, but she is still snotty magoo. Her nap has been rough today ... up and down ... crying, crying ... whining, whining ... I guess that's what I get for having a sick child ... and one who had a long sleep last night.  I hope she feels better before this weekend!  We have a pumpkin party to attend, and I don't want to miss it!  I'm sure she'll be better in a few days ... this weekend will be a week since her cough started.  I can't imagine her being sick for that long!

To brighten my day, I got this song from Colton.  He sang it to me a couple of days ago, and he wanted me to record it.  It goes out to my high school friends who used to sing it to me in class.  It made me laugh then ... and it had me cracking up when sung by my favorite star ... my Baby Bud.  I hope it brightens your day, too.

"Down, Down Baby" ... remix by Colton Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment