Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Leekers' Photography ... my friends, yes, but more importantly, my family



The Leekers' Photography ... The top picture is Colton at 7 months ... and the bottom picture is Khloe's 1 year-photo shoot (11 months).  I love that I have both of them like this ... almost the same on the same quilt.  It warms my heart!

My dearest friend from as long as I can remember ... Aubrey Heather Jean (Goble) Leeker ... just happens to be an amazing photographer.  She took photos of Colton when he was 7 months old.  She did a fabulous job!  When Khloe was born, she gave me a gift of a free photo shoot for Khloe the next time we saw her.  Well, I just so happened to stop through Lincoln, NE this summer to visit with her and Josh ... who will be parents this December!!!  I wanted to see my BFF forever as a pregnant lady.  I, also, got to cash in on Khloe's gift.

As always, she did an amazing job capturing my kids.  I feel so lucky to have her as a friend.  God has blessed me with a very special person, who no matter when the last time we physically saw each other or chatted on the phone or sent an e-mail, we still have that finishing-each-other's-sentences connection that is warm and comfortable among good, old friends.  I turned 32 this year ... we are now, officially, old friends.  I can't remember a time when I wasn't friends with Aub (that's how long it's been) ... and I hope I never have to live in a world where we aren't still buds.

Here are the pictures she took (nearly all of them!  sorry it's a lot to look through!) ... I love each and every one of them ... and if you want a copy, just shoot me a comment or an email or a text, etc.

I just LOVE the flooring at this park!
And in Black & White, too!
I love this picture!
Here she is saying, "SO BIG!"
Such a sweet, concerned face.
Love this one and her giggles!
I love these slide biting pictures!  It's so Khloe ... has to put everything into her mouth!
Such a mischievous face!
Drool!
There's Big Bro!
One of my absolute favs!
Love the giggles from her!
Melts my heart!
Off to get those shoes!  She's such a shoe girl!
She got them!
Peek!
So handsome!
Smiles and laughs! 
This is his "Wild Boy" face.  He is still cute even like this!
I love this quilt!  It's so beautiful!
With my girl ...
Tickles

For more information on the photographers, please visit The Leekers' Photography at their website www.theleekers.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theleekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment