Monday, April 19, 2010

dreaded mornings

I try and try to get myself out of bed just 30 minutes earlier on MWF ... but to no avail. It is hard to get up early when you stay up late with your husband every night. I am going to try very hard to go to bed early on Tuesday night, so I can wake up earlier on Wednesday morning. I am desperately trying to run before Billy goes off to work in the mornings. So far ... hasn't happened yet ... Billy thinks I'm never going to do it--it doesn't help that I hate waking up, hate mornings, and always turn my alarm off before it ever goes off. I have a good feeling about Wednesday, though. I guess all I can do now is keep trying and hope that one of these days ... I will get up and go for it. Until then ... mid-morning run it is with my little guy in tow. Speaking of, I hear Cole telling me that he's ready for breakfast ... squealing with delight this Monday morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment