Sunday, April 18, 2010

A New Week ... A New Idea

We've had a great weekend so far. Friday night, we just relaxed and spent time together. It was nice just to take a breather. Sabbath was good--great weather! We sat out on the porch and visited with Cherrie. I did eat some pizza last night which is totally against my new ways, but at least it was just one meal .... and luckily, I just ate a little bit. Hopefully that won't damage my plan too much. Today, I'd like to go to the farmer's market, but it looks like rain. This week I am changing my workout plan. So far, I have been running on MWF, and I do Wii Active on TTH. With a little pilates and jump roping thrown in there. This week, I am going to run and do the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred on MWF. Then I will do my Wii Active and pilates on TTH. I want to see if upping my cardio and core workouts/abs will improve my weight loss and muscle tone. I know 30-min shred works, and I have it on my Exercise On Demand channel ... but Billy is threatening to cancel our basic plus cable and turn it into basic cable ... wherein I will lose my Exercise on Demand Channel. One day this week ... possibly today, I will try Cardioke. Steph says is super fun, so we'll see how I like it. I am feeling better everyday, but I don't know if I've lost anything. I haven't weighed ... I'm doing that once a month. I hope that's a good plan. Maybe I should do it every other week. I just don't want that to become an obsession. It's really more about how I feel, how my clothes fit, and inches. My scale doesn't tell me BMI or muscle weight. So ... it can be discouraging. Colton is ready for breakfast ... he's calling, "MOMMY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment