Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shredded

Got my Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred video in the mail on Sabbath. I was very excited to start. I began it yesterday ... and it took me back. It's everything I remembered it to be. Oh, how I missed being shredded! Got my abs working, my cardio on, and my muscles toned. I'm doing it three days a week on the same days I am running, so I get some extra cardio in there. Today, I did my Wii Active ... I am currently hating the back lunges--mostly because I have no idea how to do them. Anyway, I am really going to try hard to get up at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I must go running before Billy leaves for work. I will do it. This time ... I will do it ... well, cross your fingers.

Colton is feeling better. His cold seems to be going away. I haven't heard a cough for a while, so that's a good sign. He is teething, though ... which makes him tend to push against napping.

Billy and I are going to work on the garden tonight ... if the rain holds off. I can't wait to get some veggies growing. We are planting: radishes, lettuce, chives, cucumbers, carrots, and green beans. We already planted tomatoes, and I planted a lot of those! We have cherry tomatoes and big tomatoes. I hope the big ones come in this year. The plants look good so far, so we'll see.

Well, must get dinner ready ... I'm out like the fat kid in dodge ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment