Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ugh ...

It has officially been the worst week ever. It started with the worst day of my life ... after I tripped in the living room while holding my son ... and then watched in horror as he fell to the floor, we spent the next 23 hours in the hospital praying for him to be okay. God answers prayers, and he is doing just fine. But it was nothing I ever want to experience again. Needless to say ... working out has been at the bottom of my priorities. Tomorrow morning, it's back on like Donkey Kong. I'll get up early to go for a run before Billy heads off to work. My goal is to hit 2.2 again, but this time ... I hope it's easy, so Friday I can get up to 2.5 or 2.8 miles. During Cole's first nap, I will get my pilates done. I split some chocolate cheesecake with Billy tonight ... not my finest hour. I was supposed to only eat sweets for special occasions ... well, at least we split it. I don't foresee myself doing this again, but maybe I should come up with a plan if I'm faced with something delicious like that for a non-special occasion. Hmmm ... maybe I should just start screaming, "DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!" Cherrie comes this week. She is going to be here for a work conference, but I think it's really to see Colton. :) That's a good thing. Must get to bed early tonight ... 7:30 will come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment