Wednesday, April 21, 2010

late morning runs

So, it seems that I'm destined to be a late morning runner. I just can't get up earlier in the morning, so I go after Colton eats breakfast. It's starting to get really hot--even in the morning hours, so I wanted to get it out of the way early ... like 7:30/8:00. But this morning, Billy had an early meeting and left the house at 7:00 ... so I didn't get to it early again this morning. I'm going to throw off my schedule this week and run on Thursday and Friday. I really want to get in the habit of getting out there early 3 days a week. I will do it. Did my Jillian Michaels today. Felt good ... I'm really feeling it in the abs and muscles. I'm hoping to extend my endurance, as well.

Colton is fighting his morning nap. It's killing me! He better not be ready for one nap a day already!!! I'm hoping it's just the teething that's throwing him off. His morning nap was slim-to-none yesterday, too. :( Boo! I bought a bunch of veggies this morning to puree and freeze for Colton's meals--in a few months. I just need to buy ice cube trays. I'm glad I'm doing this ahead of time ... then I can get things as I go along and have everything ready for when he's ready to eat. Today, I bought: butternut squash, yellow squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots, pears, and apples. I will get plums, peaches, and bananas. I'll have to look to see what else he can eat and get those pureed, as well. I'm excited to have it all ready for when he's ready to start eating table food.

I guess it's time for Cole to have lunch, so I better be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment