Sunday, July 8, 2012

khloe update



Okay ... so when Khloe had her 9 month well-check a couple of weeks ago, I didn't get all of her information posted.  The nurse miscalculated her length, so we had to measure her again.  I wasn't sure of all of the percentages, either, so I checked them in my book. 
At the beach with Mommy & Daddy ...
Here are her official stats for 9 months:

Height--28 3/4 in. (95th percentile)
Weight--19 lbs. 3 oz. (80th percentile)
Head Circumference--47 cm (100th percentile--off the charts for her age)

We all know she has a big head ... as does Colton.  But with her family history, you could only expect as much.  Looking back at Colton's percentages at this age, she falls right aligned with him.  The only difference is the weight this month.  She has lost weight from 8 months (20 pounds) to 9 months (and maintained from 6 month well-check to the 9 month well-check).  I think it's because she is so much more active and mobile.  I have added more food to her three meals a day, and I see she is much more content at meal-time now.  

Colton always ran in the 90th percentiles when he was 0-1 year-old, and I'm not surprised to see Khloe running in those same percentiles.  I know that all will slow a bit after one year.  It's funny to see some similarities between both of my kids--physically.  Though, Khloe never came close to Colton's 4 month-20 pound stat! 

We have a tall girl with a lot of chub!  Just the way I like it!  We'll see how that changes over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment