Monday, July 2, 2012

some videos

I was looking through my phone the other night, and I realized there were a few videos on it that I wanted to post a while ago ... but I forgot!  So ... this post is going to have several videos that don't necessarily go together.  I thought you all might enjoy a few.


This is Colton playing baseball.  He loves to play.  He can really hit it pretty far!
Khloe tried a lemon for the first time on Mother's Day.  She did pretty well!
For my Mom ... who was wondering how Khloe looks when she crawls.  This is how she gets around.  She has been doing this since six months.  She does kind of an army crawl.  She will get up on her hands and knees ... puts one knee or one hand forward, but then drops down to scoot away.  I'm sure it won't be long before she finally gets to the real crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment