Saturday, July 21, 2012

old time video


Okay, it took me FOREVER ... days that I tried to get this video off of a program I took it on, so I could post it for my family to see Khloe crawl.  I worked on it 2 1/2 months ago when Khloe first started slithering.  She would use only her legs to move and her arms were just there to reach for the object of her desire.  It still cracks me up to see her push her buns up in the air as she reaches for something.  I don't know how she ever got anywhere, but she did it!  I wanted to post this months ago, but since I accidentally figured it out this evening.  I will post it now.  



Now, the question remains ... will this girl ever do a "real" crawl, or will she go from a slither to a walk?


The question is yet to be answered.

1 comment:

  1. Kiki army crawled for months! I bet she'll be regular crawling before you know it. I got so sick of the dirty outfits, too. So annoying:)

    ReplyDelete