Wednesday, July 27, 2011

doctor's appointment

So ... I thought I'd write a short blog to update everyone on the baby. The doctor's appointment went really well. Sissy's heartbeat is in the 140s. My glucose levels that I got my blood taken for last appointment were excellent--not even near borderline. I'm measuring right-on for the due date, and (knock on wood) I have not swollen up at all. The doctor was very pleased with how things are progressing. He said that he'd be happy to stay my doctor through the move to Tampa and the change of insurance, so he said he'd sign what needed to be signed for our new insurance company in order to keep treating me. I was very glad to hear that, because I do not want to meet a new doctor in my 9th month of pregnancy. I'm feeling pretty good about this pregnancy. Things have been really easy lately ... no real issues or problems. I'm excited that the doctor's appointments keep going well, and I am most happy that the pregnancy doesn't seem to be interfering with all of the other crazy things that are going on in our lives. On my way out, they scheduled me for my next 3 appointments ... that gets me to the end of August! I can't believe how fast it all seems to be going! I feel like these last few weeks just snuck up on me. Pretty exciting ....

Our realtor let us know that the offer letter changes were signed by the buyers, and now we just have to wait to see when the house will be appraised. They have 7 days from today to get it done ... we're hoping the SOONER the BETTER! That way, if it does fall through, we can keep pushing to find a new buyer. But I think God will get us what we need ... I feel like it's all going to be okay.

Colton and Billy fed the fish in the Koi pond while I was at the doctor. Cole did not want to leave the fish! He threw a huge fit when we left. I guess he really likes fish ... he talked about them all of the way home. We'll have to make sure to see the fish again before we move. Billy had him feed the fish a whole bag of snack Doritos. He said that Colton loved to drop each little piece and watch the fish snatch up the chips.

Well ... I think I might take a nap while Colton naps ... it would be nice to have a little rest. Tomorrow is a big day for us in Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment