Thursday, July 7, 2011

movin' on up ... to the west side (revisited)

I am pretty excited to finally be able to tell people about this! It's so hard for me to keep secrets, but Billy is the BEST secret keeper in all of the land. So, I feel really badly when I can't keep a secret. This one, I kept quiet about until the right time ... and that is now!

Billy is packing up and moving the fam. to Tampa Bay, FL. He got a promotion to be the AVP (Assistant Vice President of Finance) at Tampa's four Adventist Hospital's "Corporate Offices". He just got the official offer letter today ... even though, we've known for a little bit ... and he will probably start in about a month. I'm really very excited, except that--could this have come at a worse time? I mean, really ... I am 7 months pregnant ... just started my third trimester ... and we have to sell the house, move to a new location (house or rental), and deliver the baby in the next 3 months. Yikes! It's the absolute worst time to move, but when these opportunities arise, you take them and work out the kinks on your own. I really feel like God opened some doors on this job. With one income and our family growing, it was time for us to have some changes. This came at the best time ... and the worst time. I am ready to go, though. I am excited to be moving closer to our dear friends, the Adams. They just moved down there in December, and I was so bummed about another of my good friends moving away. Now, I'm going to be close to one of them again. That makes me super happy! Plus, Colton and Mason will get more chances to play together. This is something that I am nervous about, but I know God will guide us along the way. He has helped us so far, and we are blessed no matter what circumstances I find myself faced with between now and Christmas ... this new baby just popped right into the middle of a busy year!

Anyway, we are pretty excited, and we are ready for a change! Keep us in your prayers, as this will be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment