Monday, August 22, 2011

9th Month Begins

This weekend I started my 36th week ... which means I'm in my 9th month. It's hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly, and Sissy Wally will be here soon. I have a really hard time trying to think of how I will handle being a mother of two little ones, but I know that God will help me to adjust. I know Cole will be a great big brother, so I have no worries there. I really hope this baby girl stays in until her due date! We just have too much happening to add a newborn to the mix quite yet. I'm feeling really good, and I'm sleeping really well. I find that this time around, I'm having a much easier time than I was with Colton ... though, she's much smaller than he was ... and therefore, much less of a pain on my body. I feel like I'm about 7 months pregnant--which I'm thankful for! I probably did look like this at 7 months with Colton!!! It's strange to know that in less than a week, I'll be full-term. I haven't been paying as much attention to this pregnancy as I did with Colton. For one, I have too many other things on my mind, but also, I think it's slightly less exciting the 2nd time. I have more of an idea of what to expect and where things are headed. I feel pretty comfortable which is a blessing ... but it keeps me unaware of my stage of pregnancy. I'll go into labor and be like, "What!?! I'm not far enough along to be going into labor!" And I'll be 40 weeks! Oh, well ... I can't complain. Just celebrating the start of my 9th month, and all of our new changes that we are in the midst of now.

Here are some pictures of me at 36 weeks:
With the thermal camera.
Black and White.
Just me.
What it might look like if I had a twin pregnant at the same time!
In Sepia.

No comments:

Post a Comment