Tuesday, August 16, 2011

frustration

I am very angry right now. I have lost our camera! I feel like I've looked EVERYWHERE. With people coming by to view the house ... the appraisal and the inspection, I have to put everything out of sight and keep the house in viewing order. I must've stuck the camera somewhere to get it out of the way. But I have NO IDEA where that place is located. I usually keep it in my purse ... it's not in there. I looked for it all day long, and I found nothing. I pray that I find it soon. Today, Colton had a crayon sticking out of his ear and a look on his face that seemed like all was normal and well. I wanted to take a picture so badly. I was laughing so hard! I had no camera. Grrrrrr .... I guess I'll just be using my camera on the phone. Must find it soon.

Tomorrow, I have another doctor's appointment and a sonogram. I'm so excited to see Sissy Wally at nearly 36 weeks. It should be a good sonogram. Then Colton and I head to Tampa to stay with the Adams' and to see Billy. I'm very excited about that. We have really missed him these past two days.

I've spent the past two days packing. I've made good progress. Two rooms down. I'll just keep working on it, and hopefully, I'll be ahead of schedule by Labor Day weekend. That's my goal ... to be 99% packed by Labor Day. I have also been painting. I have finished two of the four sides of the crib. I did the ends first, so all I have left are the crib rail sides. I hope they use less paint. I have also been embroidering some underoos for Sissy Wally to wear to my sister's wedding. I feel like I've been working hard ... but that's probably because it takes me twice as much time to do anything a non-pregnant person can do.

Please pray that I find my camera ... it's driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment