Wednesday, August 3, 2011

where, oh, where has my energy gone?

I don't know what is wrong with me! I have absolutely no energy this week. I feel like a terrible mother, because I'm exhausted all morning, and I am always looking forward to Colton's nap time ... that way I can nap a little to make it until about 9/9:30 at night before I crash out on Billy. I've just felt so blah these past few days. Ready to do nothing ... and simply okay with that. I hate this feeling!

On a good note, my dear friend, Stephanie Murrill, had her baby girl, McKinley Joy, this morning at 8:37 a.m.! She is 5 weeks early ... so she's a tiny one, but she's so cute! She weighed in at 5 lbs. 10 oz. and 18 inches in length. We are very happy for Steph, Mark, and Rosie as they have added a beautiful daughter/sister to their lovely family. Right now, she is in the Special Care Unit with a feeding tube, but they hope it won't last too long. Let's pray that they get to take their beautiful daughter home soon.
McKinley Joy Murrill


And now ... a few cute pictures of Colton.
Colton playing with the kitty at the house we are buying in Tampa. Oh, how he wishes we could have a cat!
Family swim night ... Colton loves to kick his feet in the water with Daddy! He also loves to be thrown up in the air, down in the water.
Little Cheeser!
Last night, Billy helped Colton make a ramp and a road for his cars and trucks to speed down. Colton had a blast putting each one down the ramp over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment