Wednesday, August 10, 2011

one more grandchild

I can't believe I haven't posted this until now ... I think I didn't want to tell before I was allowed to talk about it ... then time got away from me, and I'm just now realizing that I haven't announced that there will be another Heinrich grandchild coming this January!

It's not me! That would be impossible and creepy.

Brenda (Heinrich) and Gerson Araujo are expecting their first baby on January 31, 2012.
The cute announcement that Brenda made.
Baby boy or girl Araujo ... currently dubbed "minnow" by Brenda.


So, in the span of 12 months, Grandpa and Grandma Heinrich will go from having 1 grandchild to having 4 grandchildren! Baby Elle Eno was born on April 10, 2011 ... Sissy Wally Heinrich is due this September 19, 2011, and Baby Minnow Araujo will arrive sometime after the first of the year. Colton is excited, I'm sure, to have more kids around to play with at family holidays and reunions. He will probably miss all of the excessive attention, but I'm sure he'll also be happy to have cousins/sister to play with him.

Congratulations to the Araujo family! We can't wait to meet Minnow ... and to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment