Monday, August 29, 2011

Sissy Wally's Latest Update

I went to the doctor this morning, and all seems to be going well. Sissy Wally's heartbeat was 132. My blood pressure was excellent. I have had no swelling. All of my tests/blood work/swabs have come back normal. Baby is still head down ... but she hasn't dropped into the pelvis yet. I'm okay with that, but I guess she has to move there to be born without a c-section. So, the doctor said that he isn't too worried about that yet. He said we still have plenty of time, but to work on getting her to drop down into place. I will try ... but I'm not too keen on pushing at that too hard until we've moved! Though, I don't want that to keep me from the VBAC, so we'll see. I'm going to check to see if there are any exercises I can do to encourage her to drop down.

Other than that ... all is well. Nothing standing out to be worried about ... and full-term means when she does decide to drop down into place, we are more than happy to have her come into the world, because she's all developed and ready to go. I'm fully okay with her waiting until her due-date, though!

Back to packing up the kitchen! We're moving it to Tampa tomorrow night, so I better get going. AND ... I'm almost done with painting the dresser! Can't wait to show everyone the finished product.

P.S.--On a happy note ... I found my camera last week! I guess I had pregnancy brain (that's what I like to blame all mistakes on right now). Billy said I may have packed it. I was SURE I had not been that careless. While looking for a check last week, I opened a box to grab one from the check book, and there was my camera! Whoops! I guess I was that careless ... I mean, pregnancy brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment