Thursday, August 11, 2011

home inspection

We had our home inspection this morning. I was nervous and anxious the whole time! We are pretty much selling this house "as-is", because of the terrible appraisal. I just hope these nice people still want our old house now! I know there aren't any really huge problems, but I feel nervous that they will just walk away. They have put money into two houses (inspection and appraisal) already and lost them both due to bad appraisals. So, I'm hoping for the pure feeling of wanting the house to go through finally and to just get into a new home, they will just deal with the little issues and forge ahead. We will see. By tomorrow, we should know if they plan on continuing this sale. One funny note ... these people are living in the same duplexes that we lived in when we bought this house! Funny, funny. Please pray for us! We need to get this house sold and moved on!

I'm a nervous wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment