Thursday, April 7, 2011

march-ed into spring

March was a full month! We were pretty busy around the Heinrich house. We spent a couple of weekends in Tampa with our good friends, the Adams. We had great times with them ... baseball games, the zoo, shopping, a water park, the aquarium, and the park. We also went down one weeknight to catch a hockey game with them--box seats! We have missed them so much since they left, and March felt like we still lived 10 minutes away. Luckily, they're only just about an hour and a half away, so it's still not too bad.





The boys had a lot of fun at the water park together. Mason and Colton are good buds.

They played so hard ... this is what happened on the walk home.

I was SO thrilled to have the Murrills here at the end of March. They stayed with us for nearly a week, and it was one of the happiest weeks I have had in a long time. I have really missed my dear friends. Steph is one of my closest and best friends, and it was so good to chat with her and spend time together. I absolutely LOVE Rosie! She has grown into one sweet, little toddler. I enjoyed watching her and Colton play together. They had a great time of it, and they really learned from each other. Mark and Billy stayed up and partied 'like it was 1999' every night until the wee hours of the morning. I think it was great for them to watch sports together and play games. It was like reoccurring Saturday nights even though both of them worked each day! I found that I really miss having the Murrills here in FL, but I know God has a plan for both of our families. I just hope that someday he places us back together wherever that may be. Here are some pictures from our great week:




I truly love this girl! How can you not absolutely love that face!?! She's such a doll!

I have missed our family togetherness times ... oh, Tijuana Flats ... it hasn't been that same without the Murrills, but this week, it was ... and it was fabulous ... twice!

And of course, the love between the two kiddies!

So, all in all, March was a great month! I have been feeling SO much better. The second trimester has blown in and the nausea has subsided. I still have waves of exhaustion, but nothing like the first trimester. Exercise is becoming a daily routine again and that feels great! My resolution for April: exercise is 7-8 am every day of the week. I always have a more energetic and better day when I do this. So, I just have to go to bed at a decent hour. My body seriously needs like 10 hours of sleep (or more), so I can't be seeing midnight every night anymore. I know Billy loves that I stay up that late now, but I just can't ... because I can't tear myself out of bed at 7 am like I need to.

Another sleep and exercise resolution ... will have to follow up on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment